Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dude! NaNoWriMo!

It's always about the middle of July that I start thinking, "Wow, why do I do this kind of thing???"

It's the middle of July, and I am so thinking, "Dude! Why do I do thins kind of thing???"

Honestly.... I don't know. But I did finally figure out what I'm gonna write about! It's gonna be a murder mystery set in the present day on an ocean tanker. (yeah, I know that those things are no longer in use. A girl can dream, right?) I made up about half the characters from scratch, but a large portion of them are actually remakes of characters I've had in the past. Some of them are actually personifications of some of my stuffed animals. XD

Anyways, last night I suddenly realized that the number twelve kept cropping up everywhere. There are twelve suspects, the main character is twelve years old, and he's also got two extra fingers, meaning he's got twelve fingers total. (that's gonna be an important clue. ;)) There are a couple more instances, but I just thought that was really weird. :P

So anyways, I'm off to planning!! After all, there are only 113 days and 9 hours until it all begins!!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

plan plan plan! write write write!