Monday, July 04, 2011

4rth of July!!

Well, it is Independence Day here in the United States of America!! To me, this means a multitude of things:





  1. It's time to grab the little red, white, and blue flags!!


  2. It's time to finish drawing my holiday drawing (I'm almost done already... I'll post it soon.)


  3. It's the birthday of one of my great friends, Zuri S. Snicket (no, that's not her real name...). I made her a card that I'm really, really proud of. :D


  4. Tomorrow is the birthday of two of my characters, Jean and Dan LaRue. (twins. ;)) Happy almost your birthday, imaginary people!!!


  5. The library is closed. (Cue the wailing and lamenting. I love the library.)


  6. The time is ripe to watch that great old Sci-Fi movie, titled "Independence Day !" It used to come on television every 4rth of July, and sort of became a tradition, kind of like watching "Chicken Run" on Thanksgiving. ;)

No comments: