- Remember to apply sun lotion. Also, make sure that it isn't twenty years old; sun lotion, like everything else, has an expiration date.
- Wear a bathing suit and bring an extra change of clothes, even if its cold and windy and you have no intention of getting wet. (Kids+Beach=Wet. This is an axiom.)
- Bring food. Chips and animal crackers are best, and Capri-Sun is awesome, since there are no cups. I'm serious. Food is mucho de importante.
- Flip-flops are the best shes to wear, as they will inevitably get ultra sandy and you'll have to clean them up before you get back into the car at the end of the day. Flip-flops=good. Tennis shoes=bad.
- This is the most important tip. Literally. Are you ready for it? Can you handle the news? Here it is... it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY that you scream at the top of your lungs every time something mildly entertaining happens. I am not joking. This is a must for every person on the beach. It will greatly heighten your sense of amazingness and accomplishment at the end of the day!!
All in all, that pretty much sums up my knowledge of the beach. It may amuse you to know that today, I was the only person on the entire beach screaming my head off. :|