Friday, May 13, 2011

HELLO.

Well, in case you didn't notice, Blogger went down for about three days! I've been very... put out about that.

Anyways, nothing much has been going on, except that I discovered that I love the TV show NCIS. In fact, it's probably safe to say that I love any TV show involving detectives.

Also, I have a very sore throat and a headache and my mother says its possible I have strep. What kind of vacation is this, I ask you!? First algebra and then possible strep throat! What is the world coming to??

And on a last note: I seriously miss my dog. Beowulf the Hero stayed at home on house arrest, due to the fact that he was charged as having waaaayyy too many fleas to come to my grandparents'-and their sheltie's-house. I've called my dad multiple times asking for updates, and apparently the Wulf is traumatized without me. Kievan has taken to maliciously pointing out all the dogs and their happy owners we see. **sigh**

No comments: