Saturday, May 28, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well, folks, we're finally home! Beowulf and Poppy were really glad to see us, and we were so happy to see them too. We were also happy to see Silva the cat (who was entirely indifferent) and Malfoy the Chicken. (The other four chickens were picked up by the humane society... maybe I'll tell you more about that later.)

Anyway, the longest and most boring reunion was the one between me and the scanner. I had at least half a dozen pictures to scan, and it wasn't exactly exciting. Anyway, here are a few of the pictures I thought I'd upload now.


My little knight guy I draw everywhere, and Susan, my pink dragon. I did this as practice with my Prismacolor markers.... I love those things! I seem to be using them for backgrounds a lot.



And these are my strange twisty wingless gravity-defying reptilian creatures. I think they're dragons. I also drew them with my Prismas, and I think they turned out pretty much okay. :D



I drew this forever and a day ago, but never scanned it. It's the design for my version of the beast from "Beauty and the Beast". In my version, the beast is named Charlie. But enough on that.



I redrew my character Jillian, and she turned out a lot better this time around, I think. I've improved a lot!


And finally, a nice purple dog thing. I was bored and my Prismacolors were just sitting there, so I happily colored a random creature with them.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I love the nice purple dog thing! Those prismacolor markers are fabulous.