Thursday, January 31, 2013

NaNoWriMo

~and other things that are not being finished~
a startling report by Chloe

Well, folks, it seems as though the world is conspiring against my finishing the novel I started back in November.

I apologize, that is a bit of a hasty thing to say. In fact, I'm merely unable to type with ease, thereby hindering my ability to write efficiently. Why, you ask?  Well, because one of my beloved siblings has spilled Doctor Pepper all over the keyboard, and now bits and pieces of it are refusing to work.

I didn't like Doctor Pepper to begin with, but this was the last straw.

On the bright side, now I have a plausible excuse to procrastinate. Wait, is that actually a bright side? I have yet to decide.

This blog post took me a full fifteen minutes to write, which may not seem like a lot of time but trust me, it is. Normally I can write an entire sermon about something in fifteen minutes. Le sigh.

And now, off to find excuses to not draw! I take my bow and exit...

No comments: