Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Yay for titles, mouses, Christmas, Sushi the Wondercat, and NaNoWriMo editing.

A bit of an odd title, isn't it?

Ah, well, that is what has been on my mind. I have been inventing titles for my mystery novellas, probably because I have been stuck editing this November's story, which I have tentativly named "Roses are Red". It's a bit of a lame title, but oh well.




(look at my beautiful cover now! :D)


It has also snowed, which has caused srange reactions in both Sushi and my siblings. Sushi sits at the window, beating on it and mewing piteously (we've let him into the basement now) and my siblings run around screaming, "CHRISTMAS!!!"

Okay, they don't really, but they might as well be screaming, for all the rucus they're making about it.



(this drawing was drawn in the Hobby Lobby parking lot. It was raining, and the Bus broke down. So we sat there waiting, until finally my dad popped the hood and prayed over the battery. It started up. No joke.)

No comments: