Friday, November 25, 2011

Brief update...

Well, here at ye olde chicken housee (okay, that was random) we have already begun putting up christmas decorations. (Apparantly, one of the things about living in a B&B is that you put up lights and trees and stuff Thanksgiving night.)

Anyways, just like always, I did the lights on our tree, which took me a full three hours and was not, by any stretch of the imagination, easy. What's more, I'm short enough thatI had to get up on one of the kitchen stools to reach the top. Still, it looks gorgeous, and I am right pleased with my work.


Anyways, regarding NaNoWriMo, I do not remember if I already annouced this, but I finished my novel! Since I still had 15,000 words left, I've been working steadily on short stories and other novels I've started. :)



Also, I worked on my characters for a group I'm in. Above is a drawing I did of my character Eliot Hampton, who is quite possibly my most egomaniac character of all time.


And now, my friends, I retire. I'm eating chocolate brownies with coffee whipped cream stuff on top. It is incredibly good. Be jealous, please. ;)

No comments: