Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update about the post this morning...

So, you may have noticed that this morning I had a bad toothache. It has now warped into a toothache/dizzy spell, and we called the dentist about it. He says he doesn't know what it is, but he doesn't think we should worry about it.

Anyhoo, I finished my cousin's friend's portrait! She requested a portrait of herself as a Greek Goddess sitting on the moon like the Dreamworks kid. It took forever for some reason-probably the fact that I hate drawing stars-but it turned out really pretty. I used a mechanical pencil, an eraser, a sheet of drawing paper, an old library notice, manga art pens, Prismacolor art markers, colored pencils, and sparkley gel pens. (Maybe some crayons too... I don't remember.)
I'm gonna try to scan it, but I don't know if I can or not. :(

I also made myself a new headband! I was bored and the beads were just sitting there, looking unloved. Naturally, I had to make myself something. I think it turned out pretty. :D

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Yes yes scan the drawing!

Oh - you make headbands? Super cool!!