Thursday, March 10, 2011

No talking!


This is one of my absolute favorite books. I've read it twice so far... and both times, I loved it.

In fact, I loved it so much the first time I read it, that when I went to my grandparent's house (a good two-day trip away) I told my cousin Michaela about it, and found out that she'd read it too, and also loved it. So the day that we went to a science museum together, we decided to conduct an experiment of our own. We spent the entire day at the museum without talking to each other. (Okay, we slipped a couple of times, but for the most part, we didn't talk.) We had to make up hand motions for the things we said the most... most notably "epic fail". I wrote notes, and we giggled and poked each other a lot. It was my sister's mission to make us fail, and so she kept on asking us totally weird questions or distracted us or chattered aimlessly. We all had a load of fun. :)

Anyways, there's my slightly deranged rant for the day. Have a happy Thursday. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, an absolute favorite of mine as well!!

--she came from planet z