Friday, March 11, 2011

Hear that? That's me sighing.

I'm not in a very good mood. This can easily be attributed to multiple things:
a.) I still can't draw,
b.) I haven't had the opportunity to go back to the library,
c.) I spent an entire day with the babies because
d.) We're having a garage sale because
e.) (most importantly) we're moving.

I hate hate hate hate moving. For crying out loud, it took me five (five FIVE FIVE!) years to make a handful of good friends. And only one (ONE) of those friends had me over to their house multiple times!!

I'm very upset, so I've been writing a lot in my journal. I love my journal, but I have a feeling that pretty soon it will be full, and I'll have to buy a new one. After all, I only have 20 pages left in the first place.

I'm rambling now, because it makes me feel better. Sorry about that. I'm just, well.... I need some chocolate milk. And I need to go to the library. That will definitely make me feel better, so if anyone has book ideas, I'll be 100% willing to hear them.

If I'm not on Blogger for a while, you'll know why. **sighs**

2 comments:

Butterballfeather said...

I'm sorry, Chloe. *huggle* It'll be okay soon. :) I can draw you some more charrie pictures, if that would make you happier.

I am going to miss you very much. T.T But, I might get to visit you guys when my family goes up to Virginia for our friend's wedding. 8D

Your friend,

Greta

Zoe said...

ooooh... moving. BLEH.
Medecine:
Drink a gallon of chocolate milk and maybe sit by the window for a while.
I recommend the book "the Language of Goldfish" by Zibby O'neal, but it's kinda sad, so no pressure...