Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy [day formerly known as my] Birthday!

Well, I changed my birthday to September (please, don't ask ;D) so today is now called the "day formerly known as Chloe's birthday". This means that TECHNICALLY I'm now fifteen years old. YEAH!

Unfortunately, this means I'm getting a job. I'm gonna be working with my dad in the aforementioned Asian restaurant. **shrugs**

Anyway, I guess I better continue my tradition of writing fifteen random facts about me.... hmmm....
  1. My favorite color is pink.
  2. I love watching murder mysteries and listening to Agatha Christie.
  3. If I don't finish a drawing in 1-2 hours, I almost NEVER finish it.
  4. If I want to get my sister hooked on a book, I follow her around the house reading it as loud as humanly possible.
  5. I randomly come up with story plots for fun.
  6. I'm fascinated by airplanes and airports. They. Are. So. COOL!!! I could literally walk around a busy airport for hours, and sit in a plane for just as long. (granted I get a window seat.)
  7. Every time my Nana comes, she brings several boxes of Ritz crackers and some chocolate syrup to make chocolate milk. She knows me well... those are two of my favorite things.
  8. I often randomly pretend to faint, die, get a migraine, zap people with LEP Recon lasers, and fight with a sword. I also randomly turn in circles, bounce in place, go completely stiff, and I yell, "HOP!" every time I get out of the computer chair.
  9. My sister and I often go through and list random mostly un-related things for fun. (Birds, Maximum Ride, Iggy, Sunglasses, Beach day, family reunion, Native Americans, etc. etc. etc.)
  10. My favorite word of all time is "giggles". I'm not sure why.
  11. The only person I know who reads faster than me is my cousin, Michaela. Mick and I sat in the same chair and read Artemis Fowl books 2, 3, 4, and 5 together in three days.
  12. I read almost an entire book (The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place) in a Barnes & Noble at my grandparent's house, then had to wait for months and months to read the very last chapter because both my bookstore and my library didn't have it.
  13. I'd never done a puzzle before, but last year when my mother was doing the taxes and all my siblings were at my Nana's house, I was really really bored so I went out and bought a puzzle that had 500 of those tiny pieces. I've been totally hooked on puzzles ever since. :)
  14. When bored, I sit down in my room and write notes on just about everything. (Well, not spaghetti, but I do have notes on Greek Pasta!!)
  15. And lastly, my favorite book of all time is still "Things People Do."

Well, the end. I'm gonna have to re-do this all in September. :O

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Woo hoo! Congrats, kid formerly known as Chloe!