Thursday, November 04, 2010

You guessed it..... another amazing blog!

Well, two actually.

Thanks to my latest Stone Soup magazine, (check them out, it's an amazing magazine!) I found out about two more blogs that I'm now tuning into daily. "ZEKs LITE" is by the family of a Stone Soup illustrator, and "She Came From Planet Z" is her own personal blog. They are both sooooo fun to read! Also, Z is an extraordinary doodler, and K is a brilliant knitter. Although I'll most likely never be able to knit more than my trademark shapeless scarves, it's a ton of fun to see her socks. (Literally!)

Anyway, there's my random "I love this website" post for the day. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

p.s. my scarves are just regular, too... and I've never finished one!

Chloe Cunningham said...

No problem. :D
Also, I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who knits regular scarves. ;)