Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Doodles

Recently I dug this picture out of my folder:

It's a picture of two of my original book characters. The lady is Felix, the guy is Leo. Anyways, they're brother and sister, and I always enjoy doodling their polar oppositeness. So last night, while I was up at 2:00 thanks to a terrible cough, I decided to doodle them as kids. I think it turned out quite humorous.



Leo begging his sister for another cookie. Poor Felix, she's so short. Even as a four-year-old, Leo was noticeably taller. (You know, for the 7 year age difference.)



Fighting over the TV remote. Leo is now about the same height as Felix. :)



I had so much fun drawing these, I'm gonna have to do some more. Maybe them playing with Nerf (c) guns, or something. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvelous!! Leo is so cute:)

-she came from planet Z

Chloe Cunningham said...

Thanks, Z! :D