Friday, October 21, 2011

8:14:8:21

Do you happen to know what this title means? Well, here it is; that strange string of numbers means that there are only 8 days, 14 hours, 8 minutes, and 21 seconds until November begins.

And it also means that there are only 8:14:8:21 until NaNoWriMo begins.






On the BRIGHT SIDE, I finished the outline for my story, which means I actually have a working road map for this novel. That's more than I can say for my novel last year: I spent all year studying instead of writing a workable outline. This year, I mostly skipped researching and just went straight to the outlining stage. Since it's a mystery, I just killed off all the victims with the plants I learned about in botnay.


So, YAY. MAYBE I'll live! And win! But for now... I think I'll just go crazy with stress. :P

No comments: