Tuesday, March 15, 2011

RAWR

I made sweet tea, which is making me totally happyish. Even though I had to clean my little sister Allie's entire bedroom after I JUST CLEANED IT YESTERDAY! I honestly have absolutely no idea how on earth she manages to make such a disaster.

**sigh**

ANYHOO, I have sweet tea. And I am happy.

On a slightly different note, I'm extraordinarily excited about Percy Jackson again... especially book two. (The Sea of Monsters.) Why? Because I have to read The Odyssey in school and The Sea of Monsters is EXACTLY THE SAME, right down to the nitty-gritty details!! Like... like in The Odyssey, Hermes gives Odysseus this magic medicine that prevents Circe from turning him into a pig! Then, in the Sea of Monsters, Hermes gives Percy magic multi-vitamins that stops Circe from turning him into a guinea pig! I'm seriously overjoyed here! XD

No comments: