Saturday, February 26, 2011

Poor Bird :(

Well, Calypso the canary-yellow parakeet had an accident Thursday. I was sitting in my bedroom, harmlessly minding my own business, when I noticed that Cal had been playing with the door of her cage for an unreasonably long amount of time. On closer inspection, I realized that poor Cal had the ID ring on her foot stuck on a paperclip used to keep the cage door locked. Well, I untangled her, but this morning I noticed that she still isn't using her poor little foot. I took her out, and that foot is definitely hurt. :(


On a completely and totally un-related note, yesterday I handed out all my beloved Stone Soup magazines to the kids at Shakespeare Club. I knew they'll all seriously enjoy them, but it was very hard to part with all that amazing art. I'll bet'cha a dollar that my friend Greta will enter something in Stone Soup now that she knows about it. :)

No comments: