Monday, April 05, 2010

14 Facts about me!

1.) I have a pet dog and two birds.
2.) My favorite animal used to be an octopus, but was replaced last year by the common Grey Wolf.
3.) I love Shelfari and Facebook.
4.) I dread having to write all the facts for, like, my 50th birthday. Yipes! I'd be up all night!
5.) My favorite blog is http://buttonwillowchronicles.typepad.com/
6.) My best friend is Michaela, who is also my cousin.
7.) I watch a lot of movies, but don't really like Disney. Pixar is my favorite.
8.) I love science fiction and fantasy books.
9.) I often quote the Melendy books, by Elizabeth Enright. In fact, I quoted them so much that now, whenever my Mother hears me say, "that just reminded me.." she asks, "Does it have something to do with Elizabeth Enright?"
10.) I am constantly stubbing my toes and spraining my ankle, an am actually known as the Cunningham who always gets her feet stepped on.
11.) I loooooooooooooove to read read read!!!
12.) I am taking online classes in Latin, Arithmetic, Catechism and World Chronology at Classical Liberal Arts Academy. I pretty much only like Catechism, and I'm currently on a really hard lesson in Latin.
13.) My hobbies are writing, drawing, and cleaning.
14.) I'm taking art lessons at an art school, and I am exceeding grateful to my grandparents, who are paying for it.

No comments: